How to do a cheat is difficult because you need to make sure that all the information you include is correct. The cheat is a graphic or written aid that will help you in understanding something that is complex.
Cheat sheet tips: Basic Coding
These G code cheat sheet HTML will be your help as well as your guide. Be sure to read it carefully
- <html></html> Creates HTML document
- <head></head> Sets off title as well as other details that is not displayed on web page.
- <body></body> Sets off the portion of the document visible.
- <body bgcolor=”pink”> Sets background color with the use of name or the hex value
- <body text=”black”> Sets text color with the use of name or hex value
- <body link=”blue”> Sets color of the links with the use of name or the hex value
- <body vlink=”#ff0000″> Sets color of the followed links with the use of name or the hex value
- <body alink=”#00ff00″> Sets color of the links when it is click
- <body ondragstart=”return false” onselectstart=”return false”> Disallows the text selection with the keyboard and mouse
- <pre></pre> Creates a preformatted text
- <hl></hl> Creates largest headline
- <h6></h6> Creates smallest headline
- <b></b> Creates the bold text
- <i></i> Creates the italic text
- <tt></tt> Creates the teletype, or the text as typewriter-style
- <cite></cite> Creates the citation that is usually in italic
- <em></em> Emphasizes the word by using bold or italic
- <strong></strong> Emphasizes the word by using bold or italic
- <font size=”3″></font> Sets the size of the font, from one to seven
- <font color=”green”></font> Sets the font color with the use of name or the hex value
When it comes to links, formatting and other information; here is a cheat sheet template that will help you to know more information.
Cheat Sheet HTML Links:
- <a href=”URL”></a> Creates the hyperlink
- <a href=”mailto:EMAIL”></a> Creates the mailto link
- <a href=”URL”><img src=”URL”> </a> Creates the link or image
- <a name=”NAME”></a> Creates the target location in the document
- <a href=”#NAME”></a> Links to target location that is located anywhere in document
- <p></p> Creates new paragraph
- <p align=”left”> Aligns the paragraph whether it is on the left by default, to the right, or to the center.
- <br> Inserts line break
- <blockquote></blockquote> Indents the text from all sides
- <dl></dl> Creates definition list
- <dt> Precedes every definition term
- <dd> Precedes every definition
- <ol></ol> Creates numbered list
- <ul></ul> Creates bulleted list
- <li></li> Precedes every list item as well as to add symbol or number or symbol that will depend upon type of list being selected
- <div align=”left”> Generic tag that is used in large blocks formatting of the HTML and it is also being used in style sheets
- <img src=”name”> Adds image
- <img src=”name” align=”left”> Aligns image: to the left, to the right, to the center as well as on the top, middle and bottom
- <img src=”name” border=”1″> Sets the size of the border around image
- <hr /> Inserts horizontal rule
- <hr size=”3″ /> Sets the size of rule (height)
- <hr width=”80%” /> Sets the rule of width in absolute value or percentage
- <hr noshade /> Creates rule without shadow
- <table></table> Creates table
- <tr></tr> Sets off every row in table
- <td></td> Sets off every cell in row
- <th></th> Sets off table header
Remember the HTML Coding Cheat Sheet
You need to remember the HTML coding sheet so that you have a guide. Knowing it will easily complete the task and you will not be stressed. It is better if you make notes on it so that you will always have a guide.
Begin to write your own vi commands cheat sheet HTML so that you have a guide. It will help you a lot and do not forget that you need to organize it so that it will not be scattered.
Use our HTML coding cheat sheet today!